Kitchen Quartz, & Granite Countertops in Batavia, NY
From dazzling marble, to refined granite, countertops have the ability to compliment other pieces of your kitchen or stand out as main attractions themselves. Additionally, deciding on a material can improve functionality for different recipes in the kitchen. Some kinds of countertops can get scratched, warped, cracked or stained through everyday use. Careful consideration is needed to assess what your kitchen countertops may be like.
Kitchen Design Experts
To help homeowners decide on countertops, experts from Baker's Frontier Kitchens consider budgets, design details, and materials for different products we offer. With our guidance, you will find the countertop you need in no time! Call us today to find out more about our selection of countertops!
Quartz has become an increasingly popular choice of material to use for countertops in the kitchens and bathrooms of homes across the nation. If you are choosing a material for a remodeling project in your home, consider these qualities of quartz countertops:
- Dependable & Durable: Quartz consists of minerals that are stronger than marble or granite, while also being more flexible to guard against chips and scratches.
- Low-Maintenance: While other stone materials require sealing treatments to prevent staining, quartz is simpler to clean as a permanently sealed service that only requires soap and water.
- Clean Surface: Quartz does not absorb leftover liquids from food preparation or consumption, which inhibits bacteria growth on its surface.
Batavia, NY Quartz Countertop Designer
Navigating through a countertop remodeling project requires significant thought and consideration. Let our experts help you decide on the best choice for your home. Call us today to find out more about our selection of quartz countertops!
Advantages of Granite Countertops for Residents of Batavia, NY
Granite has been admired since ancient times, used extensively to construct buildings that still stand to this day. If you decide to get a new countertop, choosing granite can be highly advantageous.
- Long-Lasting Value: This addition to your kitchen does more than create a "wow" factor. Choosing a granite countertop brings value to your home that does not depreciate.
- Unique Grandeur: Each piece of granite is different from the next. Carved out of cavernous quarries, you will find a natural beauty different than any other.
- Multi-Purpose Surface: Having been formed by extreme heat and pressure, granite can manage heat from hot pans resting on it. Additionally, granite is a hard material, able to handle most scratches without visible damage.
Granite Countertops in Batavia, NY
With all the options available for a new kitchen countertop, it can be overwhelming to make a decision. Let our experts help you find the best choice for your home. Call us today to find out more about our selection of granite countertops!